All filmmakers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Films can be submitted in either the Open or Young Filmmaker (filmmakers aged 13-18 years) categories
- Films must relate to the 2020 competition theme Energy/Energi
- Short Films must be no longer than 10 minutes
- Films must have been made in the last 12 months (produced after 16 April 2019)
- Films may have been previously entered in other competitions
- Subtitling is the responsibility of filmmakers. Indonesian subtitles for English language films. English subtitles for Indonesian language films.
- Permissions and consent are the responsibility of the filmmaker
- Films should be appropriate for viewing by people under 15 years (G, PG classifications)
- Format: Our submission platform FilmFreeway accepts all major video formats in full quality HD up to 10 GB. We transcode videos for playback compatibility and performance and recommend that you use settings close to our output settings:
Maximum video bitrate: 2200 Kbps, H.264, mp4
Audio: 128 Kbps, AAC, 2 channel stereo
Aspect ratio preserved; maximum video height of 720 pixels
- Short Films must be submitted and uploaded via our online entry system in the correct format NO LATER than 6pm AEST (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)/ 3pm WIB (Waktu Indonesia Barat) on 1 August 2020
Please read the full Official Terms & Conditions and Entry Guidelines.