Nearest neighbours should be friends not mysteries!
Short films are a great way to share stories and build understanding.
Water provides us with playgrounds for fun, sites for ritual and food for our tables, but it is also sometimes a source of hardship and insecurity
Looking to the future we each have shared concerns and challenges. Water as a precious resource is one of these.
This competition gives you the opportunity to share your stories away from the stereotypes, headlines and political drama!
Let’s make each other laugh, cry, gasp and maybe even scream!
Awards and prizes to the value of $15,000 in cash and gifts.
Finalists screened at events in Australia and Indonesia and on the website.
Media attention in Australia and Indonesia.
Awards given for
Best Film in Youth Category
- Animation, documentary or fiction short films no longer than 10 minutes
- Films have been made in the last 12 months and may have been previously entered in other competitions
- Films relate to the competition theme
- Films are in Indonesian or English with subtitles in the other language, provided by the filmmaker
Join the Conversation
– Share advice and feedback with your fellow filmmakers
– Find crew, talent and locations
– Preview the films that are in contention
– Tell us what you think of the films