All filmmakers must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Films can be submitted in either the Open or Youth categories (filmmakers aged 13-18 years)
- Films must relate to the 2017 competition theme Water
- Films must be no longer than 10 minutes (including titles and credits)
- Films must have been made in the last 12 months (produced after 1 April 2016)
- Films may have been previously entered in other competitions
- Subtitling is the responsibility of filmmakers. Indonesian subtitles for English language films. English subtitles for Indonesian language films.
- Permissions and consent are the responsibility of the filmmaker
- Films should be appropriate for viewing by people under 15 years (G, PG or M classifications)
- Format: Our submission platform FilmFreeway accepts all major video formats in full quality HD up to 10 GB. We transcode videos for playback compatibility and performance and recommend that you use settings close to our output settings:
Maximum video bitrate: 2200 Kbps, H.264, mp4
Audio: 128 Kbps, AAC, 2 channel stereo
Aspect ratio preserved; maximum video height of 720 pixels
- You must submit and upload via our online entry system in the correct format NO LATER than 6pm AEST (Australian Eastern Daylight Time)/ 3pm WIB (Waktu Indonesia Barat) on 31 July 2017.
Please read the full Official Terms & Conditions and Entry Guidelines.